I've been playing music since I was 5. OK........ it was the accordion, but, I was in the Royal Ontario Conservatory of music for 6 and a half years before I figured out it wasn't cool anymore! Ya, I know it's cool again, but, back then, peer pressure was everything! I got into rock and roll and took up drums and got into a band. I love music. Getting your guests singing out loud and dancing in the aisles is something I love to do and it shows!
- Your guests are my guests. I ensure your guests feel welcomed and value their requests and input and play their requests quickly!.
- Your opinion and vision means everything. Your wish is my command...
- I don't take breaks or shut down for meals....I'm always available!
- I don't drink or smoke, and, I maintain a friendly and professional attitude. I love what I do and it shows!
- Weddings require a full range of music for all age groups, with a good mix that leaves everyone feeling like they've listened to music they enjoy.
- Jack and Jills are high energy and require good flow to have fun and play games. Birthdays, anniversaries and family functions are a mix based on your groups make up and what keeps the dance floor busy.
- For corporate events I provide complete audio services, lighting and video services to match your needs for any size.
Thriving on your guests requests and playing them quickly provides the interaction people love. You ultimately have final say on how things go. A do not play list as well as a must play list are part of our planning process. We'll meet at your convenience to discuss all of your needs in advance!
Submit your date to inquire about availability!